The 2017 glam bride make-up style
At Marylise we care for our brides! Not only should your bridal dress match all your wishes, we want every one of our brides to look stunning and to make sure she blows her audience away.
We’ve asked Ines Borgonjon, the Senior Makeup Artist from M.A.C for some tips and tricks. Matching her make up expertise with our passion to design beautiful and unique easy chic dresses, we have created the ultimate temporary wedding look for future Marylise brides called ‘Sophisticated beauty’.
Sophisticated beauty is a sensual powerful look for a lovable ‘femme fatale’, which matches perfectly with the romantic touch of our Marylise dresses. Not only is this look sophisticated, it also focuses on the inner beauty by keeping the overall look natural. Add a touch of Hush Cream Colour to highlight your cheekbones and your groom will be head over heels with this sensual look!
‘We want our brides to shine until the very last minute of their wedding.’
Ines: ‘We want our brides to shine until the very last minute of their wedding. Therefore, we start the day with an extensive cleansing with our ‘Lightful C‘ marine-bright formula (softening lotion)! After cleansing, it’s time to hydrate the skin with our Studio Moisture Cream for the face and mineralized charged water moisture cream for the eyes. Indispensable for a bridal look is a lip conditioner because there is obviously a lot of kissing involved on a wedding day! To further build on the look we use the Studio Waterweight Foundation.
Once the base is ready, we start to build up the ultimate Marylise look;
- Selected cheer powder (to make sure you don’t shimmer too much)
- Hush: Cream Colour Base to highlight your cheek bones
- Studio Sculpt Defining Powder to finish
- Base: Paint Pot Camel coat
- Eye shadow: combination of grain, scene, nylon and carbon eye shadow (to really create that intense look!)
- In Extreme Dimension Waterproof Mascara (so important: waterproof!)
- Phone number pencil to add a little drama to the eyes
- Brow Set Gel in clear to make sure your brows stay in place the entire day
- Prep + Prime Lip primer as a base (will make sure your lipstick lasts forever)
- Liptensity Doe lipstick
Want to try our Marylise look yourself but still need a helping hand?
In all the M.A.C stores, M.A.C artists are dedicated to the art of makeup. Make an appointment in one of the stores for a beautiful and tailor-made wedding day makeup look.
The price of the appointment is redeemable in M.A.C products purchased after the service. Find your M.A.C store on maccosmetics.be (90 minutes – €100) or on your local M.A.C. website.